Review Coaching Agreement
About your coach . . .
- Nada agrees to treat all information shared during sessions as private and confidential.
- Nada is not a professional therapist or psychotherapist
- Nada is there to teach you strategies to become personally empowered.
About your coaching sessions . . .
- Nada will coach “in the moment” in regards to whatever the intention of the client is at the time of the session.
- You will have weekly 45 to 60 minute sessions scheduled in advance to occur at a set time and day each week. The fee schedule for this Coaching Relationship is in the attached agreement.
- At the scheduled time, you will call Nada at 1-302-202-1110, Conference Code: 105222 *, unless requested to do otherwise.
- In the event that you must cancel your scheduled coaching session, a 24 hour notice is required. You can contact Nada by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1-801-810-8334. Otherwise, that missed session will count as one of your paid sessions.
- For each client that you refer to Nada, that schedules and pays for at least one coaching session with her, you will receive a complimentary coaching session. This session must be used within one calendar month after the end of your current paid session, or package and cannot be shared with another individual.
About your responsibilities . . .
- I understand that coaching is not advice-giving, psychotherapy or counseling. I agree to seek these or other professional services, if needed.
- I am fully responsible for the decisions and actions I take in regards to my life and affairs.
- I agree to be mindful of my own well-being during the course of this coaching process.
- I shall in no way hold the coach liable or responsible for any actions I take during or after this coaching relationship.
- I understand that the coach makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved.
- By signing below, I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to review this agreement, that I understand all aspects within it, and I agree to abide by it.